Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  

Reply to topic Advice
Advice
David11

Hey, guys, wanna ask you something, who's got stressful job here? How do you cure your stress? I can't stand it anymore. Probably you can recommend me some games...
Osvaldo

In my opinion, no amount of games will help you get rid of a lot of stress. Better pay attention to wookies strain and read a useful blog. By the way, you can have a great free time and combine stress treatment with weed and video games. Trust me, you'll forget about stress very quickly.
Re: Advice
Bowni

David11 wrote:
Hey, guys, wanna ask you something, who's got stressful job here? How do you cure your stress? I can't stand it anymore. Probably you can recommend me some games...

Hi. It seems to me that smoking weed will lead you to addiction and if you want to get rid of stress with natural drugs, then I advise you to pay attention to high-quality CBD products from the UK. At least it will not cause you to get used to it, and the action of cannabidiol will help you lead a healthy and happy life.
AnSnow47

I think that this Hemplucid review can answer many questions. So, go for it and find out more! It was quite helpful for me.
Advice